Are you getting ready for Black Friday Sales? Hopefully you’re not stressed or losing sleep over it. Here’s some tips to get you through the day…
Last week I saw the Hershey’ Kisses Christmas commercial. Its the one where the kisses are in red and green and they are orchestrating “We wish you a Merry Christmas.” I’m sure you’ve seen it. Since it was the second week of November, I stared at the screen in amazement. I thought to myself: “Did we skip a month?!”
We haven’t even had Thanksgiving yet and Christmas/Hanukkah is already upon us!
It got me thinking about all the things we will lose sleep over in the next month and a half or so. Stress about the holiday, late night parties and early shopping events like BLACK FRIDAY.
So how do we make sure we are rested and ready for the day that officially starts the Holiday season… the BLACK FRIDAY EVENT SALES?
To help you be your best, most rested shopper, here are some tips to keep you from being exhausted on Saturday and Sunday and into this busy time of year.
- Keep your pajamas on and shop from home instead. There will be a lot of great sales on our site starting the 28th. There is no better place to get Black Friday Deals on cooling bedding. – If you do this you can skip the rest of the tips. Haha!!
- Get rested. If you MUST be up in the middle of the night or 4am “HUGE DOOR BUSTING SALES”, try to get a little nap before the big event, to minimize the sleep debt.
- Plan ahead. Make a list of the items you can buy on-line, the items at each store you are looking for (if known) and be prepared. The stores can get crazy and if you have a plan you can get your deals, get out and get back to bed.
- Stay focused. Don’t over-indulge on spiked hot chocolate while doing your shopping. I’ve heard of people making a tradition out of drinking Hot totties while starting their holiday shopping. This should be a no no. For safety and your sleeping habits.
- Set an time to stop and stick to it. Once you’re home, plan to take it easy for the rest of the day. Take a nap but don’t wait until later in the afternoon as it may keep you up later the next day. Don’t try and be a superwoman/man and stay up wrapping all those deals you just purchased. Remember what I said before about taking it easy? So go ahead and hide those gifts and do it after a good nights sleep.
- No coffee after 5pm. Caffeine is your friend, but please use it wisely. Having a cup of joe while shopping or once you get home isn’t a big deal. However, don’t drink it the late afternoon or evening, as it may keep you up that night.
Have fun, sleep well and get ready for Slumber Cloud’s big Black Friday Cooling Bedding & Cyber Monday Bedding event that starts on November 28th.