I love hearing stories from our customers about how they sleep with their partners. Couple sleeping positions are so interesting! One sleeps hot, the other sleeps cold; one likes to spoon, the other does not. Well, Good Housekeeping did a piece on how couples sleep, and in the spirit of those customer that share their sleep incompatibility and sleep position stories with me, I wanted to share this fun info:
1. Liberty: Connected and secure in themselves, this position shows both closeness and independence.
2. Cherish: This position shows a couple is relaxed and comfortable with each other — common in new relationships.
3. Pillow Talk: This position shows a need for intimacy and close communication in bed.
4. Lovers’ Knot: A compromise between intimacy and independence, allowing for the best of both worlds.
5. Spooning: A traditional position where one partner takes a protective stance over the other.
6. The Romantic: Often seen in early relationships, this position represents vibrant, passionate, or rekindled love.
7. The Lovers: Romantic and intimate, this position also shows a lack of independence from each other.
8. Superhero: One partner dominates the bed, while the other takes a secondary role.
9. Miscellaneous: Comfort comes first — whether you’re together or apart, it just works.
No matter what position you sleep in, you can get a better night sleep by balancing your temperature swings throughout the night with our Cirriform or Nacreous mattress pads or any of our other heat managing products.
FOR YOU LOYAL BLOG READERS: I wanted to extend an exclusive discount code to help achieve that most comfortable night of sleep, no matter what position you sleep in with your partner. Just use “SLEEPBLOG” to get 15% off* your next order.
*Excludes Chili Pad products and already discounted “Bedding Sets”