According to Statistic Brain 45% of Americans make New Year’s resolutions and only 8% actually achieve their goals. BUT this year will be different, right? Here are 5 resolutions for 2015 that you are sure to accomplish in 2015
- Make Healthier Choice – Let’s face it, we aren’t going to keep that resolution of losing 10-20lbs but we can make the effort to make some healthier choices. For example, reduce the amount of soda you drink; getting in one more trip to the gym or walk at lunch sometime during the week. Think of this one as some “me” time, not as a chore.
- Get more and better sleep – We all know how important sleep is but you can check this one off your list just by purchasing one of our Bedding Sets. Our most popular set is the Essential Bedding Set which includes a mattress pad, duvet, pillow, pillow covers and an eye mask for $359 (Saving $63) or if you’re not ready to make that investment try a set of Pillow Covers starting at $49. – Don’t just take our word for it, check out our Trust Pilot reviews on our products and service.
- Get financial records organized – So you can be organized on the go and maybe do things like file your taxes early. Using an app like Mint will help keep you on financial track with daily spending.
- Change the world (a little piece at a time)- If you vowed to volunteer once a month only to hit the snooze alarm on the day of the soup kitchen then try just doing Random Act of Kindness once a month (or more). It doesn’t take a lot of time or money and you never know what a compliment or a coffee purchase for a stranger could do for someone’s day. Please note that if you can keep that volunteering resolution, please do so. You’re amazing!
- Never forget a birthday – Sign up with Treat.com and have all your birthday cards, anniversary cards, and fun notes sent in advance. Pick out the cards you like, set the dates you want them sent and forget about it. You will look like a super throughout the year because you cards are personalized, and you never have to think about it again. I’m not kidding, I’ve scheduled a card in advance, forgot it was sent and got a thank you text from a friend. Genius service.
Ok, people. You can do this. HAPPY 2015